Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Many faces of Trinity

So, I took the kids to the Botanical Gardens today in Corpus Christi. I guess I was expecting it to be a little more like the one in Dallas and it was not... I was not impressed. I pretty much went for selfish reasons because I was looking for new places to take pictures. So, Trinity kept hopping in every picture. I want you all to see what I have to deal with being the mom of the sassiest child ever. About every third picture she had some face with attitude! I will start off with a sweet one and then you'll see.















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. I just love her!

Jenn said...

Amanda - THESE pictures are hilarious! Love them - she's a little pistol, just like her Mamma!

Monika said...

That's funny!! Where does she get all that sassiness from????

Followers