Sunday, May 17, 2009

8 Months and 2 Teeth!

Well, its about time! He finally has 2 teeth on the bottom. They are adorable little SHARP things poking up. They are making his little smile that much cuter. he already bit me once... He is a happy boy because he LOVES to eat. I know you can't tell by looking at his skinny little legs, but he does. He is already eating the 3rd Foods. A 6.5 oz jar, a fruit, and a veggie at dinner. That is a lot for a little boy. And you ought to see his bowl of cereal and bananas at breakfast. But he screams at me the whole time I am feeding him if it is not fast enough. Funny little boy. He will not crawl! He hates being on his belly. Probably because of our tile floors. I put down blankets and try to have tummy time, but it just doesn't fly. He whines the whole time! Oh well, he may just go straight to walking.



So, this is the best picture so far of his little teeth. I will have to try Lori's technique of taking the picture while he is alseep! (thanks for the tip Lori )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!!!!!

Followers