Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catch up ONCE AGAIN

Man, the last 6 months snuck past me again. I really stink at this blogging thing! I will try to get better because I know a lot of people who follow this don't get on Facebook. So, I pledge to be better!!!

Lets see... over the last 6 months....

Trinity Graduated from Pre-School! The beginning of our last summer before real school begins! Gavin got to hang with the older chics! Ladies man!! hahaha

We went to Disney World in June!!! Awesome memories for the kids (and for me). Trinity and Gavin got to fly for the first time! Garrett is an old pro at it now, but he was an amazing help with the little ones. Jacob had to meet us there because he was flying in from Kansas City. We stayed in a resort for a week and got to go to Disney with the Millimans for 4 days! Lots of fun! Here are some of my favorite pics.


Garrett got to go back and forth and visit us a few times over the summer. We got to spend some good, quality time with him. We all miss him when he's not here. Lately Gavin has began asking where Bubba is all the time. And Trinity talks about how much she loves him and misses him, yet they argue and pick on each other the whole time they are together!











No comments:

Followers