Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I wanna be an Astronaut!

We were in Houston this weekend for a friends wedding. It was in the Clear Lake area so we decided to take the kids to NASA. Trinity has been learning about space this month at school, so she really enjoyed it. She was so mad it was Spring break this week because she is ready to go back to school and tell all the other kids about it. Garrett was not with us :( and it was weird doing a family outing without him, but he has the t-shirt! Kids always miss out in these situations.

The family in front of the new Ares I launch vehicle
(they are retiring all other space shuttles-just FYI)

UH-OH- Sisters got the wheel!
And now the little dude is taking a shot at it!
Daddy showing them how its done
SO CA-UTE
Getting ready for Blast Off!
I'm going to Mars!

She's got muscles!
Excuse me! I'm on the phone!
Little Dude was so fascinated by the floating ball
HUGE
Miss Priss
Tram Ride was Gavin's favorite part
She LOVED this part
Learning the skills
So cute
Cool Rocket!
Miss Priss next to the HUGE rocket
My Cutie Patooties!
Awww... an Astronaut with a Binky in his mouth.



No comments:

Followers