Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gavin is 2!!!

Our sweet little boy turned 2!!! I cannot believe how time is going by. He is so big and funny. Oh my goodness. he thinks his purpose on earth was to entertain us. He is loud, rambunctious, goofy, and smart! he is talking so much and he gets so excited when we can communicate. he is just absolutely gorgeous!! That cotton hair and big blue eyes! ( I say they are turning green, but that is a debate in our house ;)) I haven't taken him in to the doctor yet for stats, but i did measure his height. it was 34.5 inches tall. Which if you buy into the whole double the height at 2, he will end up around 5'9". About right considering almost all the men in our family are around that height.

Right now is totally into trains! and football. Hilarious how excited he gets when football is on the tv. he goes and gets his toy football and throws it and then tackles it over and over again. I guess its just one of those things that are natural instinct.

He LOVES his big sister. They play so well together. As soon as she gets home from school, he runs to the front door to hug her. He is just so excited. then, they get a snack and disappear to the play room together. IT'S AWESOME!

We are so blessed to have the most awesome kiddos ever.













1 comment:

Emily and Danny said...

So, I showed lille, Gavin's picture today and said Lille is he cute? She said YES! Then I said, do you want to marry him? She said YES! So, I guess that's it!:) HE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Followers