Friday, February 12, 2010

catch up... again
























Wow... I really stink at this blogging business :) It has once again been quite a while. Since my last post, we had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas. We made our trek up and down 35 to visit all the family and that was awesome. We got to visit Schlitterbahn Christmas which the kids loved!

This winter was a little different than it was last year. Last year, we were playing on the beach at this time. This year, it has been raining non-stop and freezing cold!! ugh... I hate being cold.
Things are going awesome with my youth group at church. We are growing by leaps and bounds and God is doing amazing stuff in these kids hearts and lives. Being in this position gives me reason to work harder in my life to be a good, christian role model... and I love the accountability.

My mortgage business has been slow, but I have finally started getting some photography business up and going. My mom and I are doing 2 weddings this Spring. We are so looking forward to gaining the valuable experience.

Garrett is growing up to be such a mature, responsible, and amazing kid. He is funny (sometimes we have to put his smart buttedness in its place!) and sweet. He helps out around the house and loves to be here with us and his brother and sister. We just love having him here too. We are really looking forward to the summer when we get to spend more time with him.

Trinity is doing so well in Pre-K. She loves school! And some of her male friends... we are going to have to watch this one!! She is a social butterly (hmmmm... I wonder where she gets this from??) And she is soooo beautiful! Sometimes I look at her and wonder how she got to be so pretty :) I may be a little biased...

Gavin is HILARIOUS! He strives to make us laugh all the time. Whether it is putting silly things on his head or making faces, he loves to make us laugh. And he loves to laugh himself. He is saying lots of words. Momma, Dada, No, Thank You, Ball, Football, baseball, basketball, more, water, mine.... He obviously loves sports! Whenever he sees ANY ball, he runs to it laughing and plays around. So cute. And he is absolutely, positively the most handsome little boy I have ever met!! Once again, i may be a little biased ;)


Jacob travels a lot lately. It stinks, but we are making it. We are so proud of him and all the amazing things he is doing at work. He is growing into such an amazing Officer that his soldiers can respect. We celebrated 7 years in December. Crazy... It has gone by so fast. Love him!!

Anyway, I think that is it for now. Better go.

Amanda

No comments:

Followers